Ducane Oil Fired Furnaces, Upflow With Direct Drive Blower. LUF Serie.
· Heavy duty 14 gauge steel heat exchanger.
· Long lasting ceramic fiber combustion chamber.
· Easy access large diameter stainless steel clean out port, and caps.
· High quality Beckett flame retention burner with electronic ignitor.
· Permanent split capacitor motor.
· Suntec solenoid oil pump and primary control with pre-purge cycle for clean efficient combustion.
· High efficiency air flow system provides consistent operation.
· Power painted finish for durability.
· Foil faced, high density fiberglass insulation reduces heat loss and noise.
· Quiet multi-speed direct blower or belt with sealed bearings.
· Direct drive units are A/C ready.
Ducane Ultra 80, LUF80C series oil fired furnace rugged construction for years of dependable, efficient service in residential applications up to 125,000 BTUH. Feature consist of a heavy gauge drum style heat exchanger and ceramic combustion chamber which serve to greatly reduce combustion noise and the sounds associated with expansion and contraction. Direct drive units are multi-speed with PSC motor. Other standard features include full cabinet insulation and durable baked enamel finish. Fully assembled and factory pre-wired. Includes barometric damper.
DUCANE ACCESSORIES FOR LBF SERIES OIL FURNACES:
MFG. NO. DESCRIPTION USE WITH
AAOILKDCC19 Evaporator coil ¼ cabinet adapter LUF84/95 with 15-1/2’’-wide uncased coils , $70.00
AAOILKDCC22 Evaporator coil ¼ cabinet adapter LUF84/95 and LUF112/125 to 21’’-wide uncased coils, $76.00
AAOILKDCC27 Evaporator coil ¼ cabinet adapter LUF112/125 with 21’’-23’’-wide uncased coils, $82.00
ABOOT571 Combustion air intake kit -4’’ All LUF models with beckett burners, $184.00
ABRSH380-2 Clean out cover kit All LUF models, $58.00
AFILTHA7-2 External filter rack All LUF models $102.00
Fast, simple installation and maintenance:
· Heat exchangers’ large clean-out ports are easy to access.
· Slide-out blower design features quick removal for cleaning or service.
· Factory-wired for quicker installation.
· Wiring is color-coded for ease of serviceability.
Long-lasting components and design:
· Heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel heat exchangers have durable ceramic fiber combustion chambers.
· Dynamically balanced motors have resilient motor mounts for smooth, quiet operation.
· Cabinets are prepainted for maximum durability.
· Beckett™ flame retention burners offer efficient combustion.
· An efficient airflow system ensures consistent operation under all operating conditions.
· High-density fiberglass insulation reduces heat loss and sound.