Ducane Oil Fired Furnaces, Lowboy, Front Flue With Belt Drive.
· Heavy duty 14 ga. steel heat exchanger.
· Easy access large diameter stainless steel clean out port, and caps.
· High quality Beckett flame retention burner with electronic ignitor.
· Permanent split capacitor motor.
· Suntec solenoid oil pump and primary control with pre-purge cycle.
· High efficiency air flow system provides consistent operation.
· Power painted finish for durability.
· Foil faced, high density fiberglass insulation reduces heat loss and noise.
· Quiet multi-speed direct blower or belt with sealed bearings.
· Direct drive units are A/C ready.
This Ultra 80 LBF series design is a basement lowboy model for installation in low headroom applications, with both supply and return air connection at the top of the unit. Standard features include a heavy gauge drum style heat exchanger and ceramic combustion chamber which serve to greatly reduce combustion noise and the sounds associated with expansion and contraction. Direct drive units are multi-speed with PSC motor. Other standard features include full cabinet insulation and durable baked enamel finish. Fully assembled and factory pre-wired. Includes barometric damper.
DUCANE ACCESSORIES FOR LBF SERIES OIL FURNACES:
Fast, simple installation and maintenance:
· Heat exchangers’ large clean-out ports are easy to access.
· Slide-out blower design features quick removal for cleaning or service.
· Factory-wired for quicker installation.
· Wiring is color-coded for ease of serviceability.
Long-lasting components and design:
· Heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel heat exchangers have durable ceramic fiber combustion chambers.
· Dynamically balanced motors have resilient motor mounts for smooth, quiet operation.
· Cabinets are prepainted for maximum durability.
· Beckett™ flame retention burners offer efficient combustion.
· An efficient airflow system ensures consistent operation under all operating conditions.
· High-density fiberglass insulation reduces heat loss and sound.