Ducane Oil Fired Furnaces, Counterflow/Horizontal. LHF (Front Flue) Serie.
OIL FURNACE: High-quality burners and an efficient airflow system provide consistent operation that doesn’t waste fuel. Maximum-durability Ducane™ oil furnaces are easy to install and service. Choose from a wide range of capacities and configurations to provide affordable comfort for just about any home.
· Heavy duty 14 gauge steel heat exchanger with long lasting ceramic fiber combustion chamber.
· Easy access large diameter stainless steel clean out port, and caps.
· High quality Beckett flame retention burner with electronic ignitor, permanent split capacitor motor, Suntec solenoid oil pump and primary control with pre-purge cycle for clean efficient combustion.
· High efficiency air flow system provides consistent operation.
· Power painted finish for durability.
· Foil faced, high density fiberglass insulation reduces heat loss and noise.
· Dynamically balanced blower with resilient motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
· Direct drive units are A/C ready.
This version of the Ultra 80 series oil-fired furnace is adaptable to either counterflow or horizontal applications. They are air conditioning ready, and feature a heavy gauge drum style heat exchanger and ceramic combustion chamber which serve to greatly reduce combustion noise and the sounds associated with expansion and contraction. Direct drive units are multi-speed with PSC motor. Other standard features include full cabinet insulation and durable baked enamel finish. Fully assembled and factory pre-wired. LHF shipped as horizontal, left side warm air discharge furnace. Easily field convertible to right side or counterflow warm air discharge.
RLHF Horizontal/ Counterflow
Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger* and 10-year limited warranty on parts.
ACCESSORIES FOR LHF/LHR SERIES OIL FURNACES
MFG. NO. DESCRIPTION AND PRICES.
ABASE537-1 Combustible floor subbase for LHF/LHR84/95 (Beckett) in counterflow application. $40.00
ABASE538-1 Combustible floor subbase for LHF/LHR84/95 & LHF/LHR 112/125 (Riello) & LHF/LHR112/125 (Beckett) in counterflow application. $50.00
AVEST547-2 Vestibule (burner enclosure) kit for LHF84/95 (Beckett) in counterflow application. $125.00
AVEST548-2 Vestibule (burner enclosure) kit for LHF84/95 & LHF112/125 (Riello) & LHF112/125 (Beckett) in counterflow application. $136.00
AFILT535-1 Air filter kit for LHF84/95 Filter Size 20 x 20’’ $68.00
AFILT536-1 Air filter kit for LHF112/125 Filter Size 23 x 23’’. $82.00
AFILT561-1 Air filter kit for LHR168/196. $98.00
Fast, simple installation and maintenance:
· Heat exchangers’ large clean-out ports are easy to access.
· Slide-out blower design features quick removal for cleaning or service.
· Factory-wired for quicker installation.
· Wiring is color-coded for ease of serviceability.
Long-lasting components and design:
· Heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel heat exchangers have durable ceramic fiber combustion chambers.
· Dynamically balanced motors have resilient motor mounts for smooth, quiet operation.
· Cabinets are prepainted for maximum durability.
· Beckett™ flame retention burners offer efficient combustion.
· An efficient airflow system ensures consistent operation under all operating conditions.
· High-density fiberglass insulation reduces heat loss and sound.