Culligan Preferred Series 150 Water Filtration System
The Culligan Preferred Series 150 Replacement Filter helps in reducing particles like lead, asbestos, chlorine tastes and odors along with cysts including Cyptosporidium and Giardia. This product claims to reduce up to 99.99% of contaminated particles that are roughly 1/2 micron and larger in size. As a result it helps in producing healthier and better-tasting drinking water as well as cooking water. It even produces much clearer and better tasting ice. Additionally, it helps in improving flavor of cold and hot beverages such as tea, coffee, and juices
. They are also less expensive per glass as compared to bottled water. This water filter model is provided with easy change filter that helps in enabling a clean method for replacing spent cartridges without any hassle. This series of Culligan 150 filter water filter is manufactured by Everpure® and can be replaced with similar models of Everpure® like Everpure® Pro1500 Filter.
Culligan Preferred Series 150 Drinking Water Filter System:
Culligan 150 Preferred Series Filter System Specs:
Culligan Preferred Series Comparison Chart:
|Preferred 150||Preferred 250||Preferred 350|
|Capacity in gallons||750||1000||300|
|Reduces the following|
|Chlorine Tastes and Odors||x||x||x|
|Nominal Particulate (Class 1)||x||x||x|
|Mold and Algae*||x||x||x|
Culligan 150 Replacement Information:
- The Culligan 150 cartridge is an easy change filter that provides a clean method to replace spent cartridges without any mess. Just turn off water & twist to remove and replace.
- One Culligan Preferred Series 150 filter cartridge provides a year's supply of drinking water for an average family at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- Filter cartridge life for the Culligan Preferred Series 150 replacement water filter is up to 750 gallons or 12 months depending on water usage. The water filter life also depends on the quality of your water.
- The Culligan 150 filter is the replacement filter for the Culligan Preferred Series 150 Drinking Water System.
- The Culligan 250 replacement filter and Culligan 350 replacement filter can both be used in the Culligan 150 Filtration System if space permits. The Culligan 250 and Culligan 350 filters are longer.